MUST HAVEs FROM YOUR PENSION TRUSTEE
- Preparedness in managing risks associated with your funds (country risks, inflationary risks, organizational risks, default risks, currency risks, etc.)
- What returns you can expect to have, the strategies to ensure that, and the adequacy of the returns in the face of competition
- Which in-house processes have been put in place by the Trustee to ensure the safety and sanctity of your records and easy access to reports and statements
- How well equipped the trustee is in processing benefit payments in a hustle free manner
- The relationship experience and quality of general advice the Trustee offers your organization and your employees on everything pensions.
PenTrust has over 13 years’ collective experience in the financial services industry. We carry out the above must haves to the letter and offer our clients the best pension trustee and advisory services.
Call PenTrust now to start your journey toward a comfortable retirement-0302 901500.